- Basilica du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre tour with a private guide
- Walk up to the dome for an unbeatable view of Paris
- Explore inside to see the mosaic and other historical details
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Paris from the basilica
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Carrousel de Saint-Pierre, inside of the Square Louise-Michel. You will be able to see the Cathedral on the top of the hill. Your host will be next to the Carrousel wearing a blue badge with the tour partners logo around the neck. Find out more on the other page.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the history of the basilica, which was built between 1874 and 1914 on Paris' highest natural location—the top of Montmartre hill. See the Christ in Majesty mosaic, one of the largest in the world, and admire the Roman Byzantine–style architecture. When you leave with your guide, you'll visit Place du Tertre, a popular Montmartre square, from where you can stroll around on your own and continue your exploration of Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately
- No pictures inside
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.