- Skip-the-line admission tickets to the Eiffel Tower
- Learn about Paris culture, traditions, and history
- Panoramic views from the 2nd and 3rd story viewing platforms
- Sip Champagne from the onsite bar (own expense)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
History Group agency Please do not go directly to the Eiffel Tower
What To Expect
With your group, stroll the short distance to one of the world's busiest monuments. Bypass the long lines and head straight for the elevators, enjoying speedy and stress-free access to the second floor. Step out with your host to take in some of the best panoramic views in Paris from the viewing platform, 375 feet (114 meters) above the ground. Get a basic orientation to the sights and landmarks visible from your vantage point from your host, then explore the area at your leisure. Snap photos of the Louvre, Les Invalides, Sacré Coeur, and the Champ de Mars, among other standout Parisian highlights.
After you've had your fill of the second level, proceed to the summit, where you can toast your trip with Champagne from the bar and view Gustave Eiffel's private apartments.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed
- Skip-the-line access to the summit (3rd level) of the Eiffel Tower does not exist; it's only standard access
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or for safety reasons, the top level of the Eiffel Tower may be closed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that you'll meet your guide at the departure point 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais, not at the Eiffel Tower. Make sure to arrive at our meeting point fifteen minutes before the start of your activity.
- During peak times, Skip-the-line access can take some time to get through the security checkpoint.
- In accordance with the Eiffel Tower's legislation, tickets are non-modifiable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Please do not go directly to the Eiffel Tower , please meet us as 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY HISTORY GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms